Tuesday, January 15, 2013

JAG- Email Related Questions

What happens if I lose access to or forgot my registered email address?
Contact your email provider immediately to see if they can help you recover your email account. You can also contact us through the Account Help forums for additional support.

I haven't received my validation email, what can I do?
Validation emails should be with you in one minute, but it can sometimes take longer depending on your email provider. It is always worth making sure that the email hasn’t been sent to your spam folder first. If after checking your spam folder you still haven’t received your email, when adding a new device you will be given the chance to resend the email.

3 comments:

  1. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have played Dragon Fighter Online for years, I write many guides about DFO. You can buy DFO Gold from ssegold to get fast delivery and 100% security guarantee! buy FFXIV Gil

    ReplyDelete