Wednesday, July 10, 2013

June BTS is exciting

My bad, I meant mid-level monsters. I tend to use a mindspike as a weapon (call me a cheapskate), and it annoys me to no end when I miss 17 out of 20 Wind Waves on a level 60 monster. This wouldn't have happened pre-EoC.
Actually, I'm like you; my first day as a member was in May last year. Currently at 86% completed.

I quite liked the reworks, although Amascut having level 5 minions were kinda dumb, and Rune Mysteries/Memories broke the lore by assuming  rs accounts for sale that runecrafting was already a known skill. Except Demon Slayer, that sucked. They really should focus on finishing up incomplete storylines, though.

In any case, I don't pay to wait. I resubbed in late February for The World Wakes and anticipated more quests. I don't have time to play Runescape anymore, I flew into Melbourne a few days ago and my university semester starts later this month. I honestly regret subscribing these few months, there was nothing for me to sell rs accounts enjoy.

I remember people telling me in the June BTS to be patient. Patience my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment