Friday, May 24, 2013

verdadera enfermedadSee

Hope youre resting peacefully, Ezra. So many times, including now, have I shed a tears for you. But I am glad youre not suffering anymore. Glad I can always help with Kyle from time to buy wow gold time. Youre voice is haunting at times. But I am glad youre an Elder. Smile down on Azeroth.  I remember this quest, I did it on my Tauren Warrior and I was happy to see that they gave that oportunity to someone, that I must say was worth it.

nose si reirme o llorar, para que un niƱo con una enfermedad asi, en lo unico que piense es en jugar world of warcraft hay que ver cual es su verdadera enfermedadSee Translation. remember the first time I googled, "Finely crafted to Ezra's specifications." and read the story that went along with it. I also remember the first time I googled the dwarf Rousch and his back story. Really pulled at the ol' heart strings.

thats so amazing! I remember when Blizzard did this...I love wow and always will I love Ahab! he's so awesome and I remember reading the story behind it and it just broke my heart and made it happy all at once...Rest in Peace Ezra Azeroth smiles on you everyday hunny Many blessings and loves. "I asked him to think about why he likes to play cheap wow accounts and one thing he said was he likes interacting with people he doesn't know. No matter how crappy things are going on the outside, in the real world, he can be strong and successful and really turn heads in WoW." Blizz, as someone whose cousin had a wish from MAWF, I love and respect what you did for Ezra. I'm also ECSTATIC that you've put his crossbow back in-game!

No comments:

Post a Comment